"Requiem"





Requiem


My soul weeps, tears of silence.

My heart, swollen with pain, bursts,

and emptiness spills forth.

I am hollow from countless thoughts.

For no one. For everyone.


I created so much in my mind that I never shared.

I dawned worlds.

I created arks and saved illusions.

All of them, are dead today.

Death is your most faithful companion.

I told myself.

And when I wanted to answer,

I was no longer there.


Life passes like a breath of wind.

Like a solo on the oboe,

for Gabriel,

and two tears for so many kisses.

I am flying. And I won't land.


This body is no longer mine.

Or rather, it never was.

I give you what remains of me.

Worm.

You will never become a butterfly.


Take everything that’s left.

If there’s anything left. And use it.

Like everyone else before you.

Have no pity for my remains.

Eat until you’re satisfied and die,

from the natural death of one who has no life.

From death,

which is your only companion.



Felix Perez-Cuza . May 1. 2024

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" Autista ,Autismo,Adulto"

Oda a la Hermana Ausente

"Imbesil"