Generation "Z"

                                                                                "Different"

                  


 

                                                 

Tired of not fitting in, I broke the chains. I say what I think and remain silent, only, under threat of death. I do not care what you think. Your life is yours. And what's left of mine is mine. I'm not going to keep pretending to be someone I'm not. Not sorry, if you don't like it. I'm not going to change for you or anyone.


Break up with me. I know you won't like this version. If you don't like what you see, don't look. You have no need for my existence, to make you feel bad or good. Live your life. I will not apologize for being Me. I adapted to faking my entire life, and don't know how much time I have left. I'm not going to waste it thinking about how to fit in. How to be accepted or loved. My ideas or my way of expressing my emotions are who I am.


"Weird" Yes, so what? Swallow the saliva that accumulates in your throat, it will make you feel better. That way you don't drown. Are you short of breath? Well, breathe reality. Float in your own lie of fantasies and illusions. No, we don't have to fit in. We do not want. And much less to make you feel good. I'm not going to be the result of your social experiment. My parents made me who I am, and believe me, they enjoyed it.


Mind your business. Look at your noses. They are full of black dots. The snot is hanging on you. And you are ugly. It hurts? Hahaha. Who cares. No, you are not what you were not born. No, you are not what you imagine. It hurts? Well, swallow your pain like we have all swallowed our pains. Breathe and continue,Grow. The world does not depend on your happiness to exist. You are, We all are insignificant particles in the timeline of the universe. To dust we went and to dust we go. And one day, even the  dust will cease to exist.


Open the bars of your Idiocy. It's nicer outside. Believe me, you will be happier. When you look back and realize how much time you've wasted. You will have two options, "Change" or get even more frustrated, thinking about the uncertain time ahead, because you are no longer ignorant. You can't continue hiding in the suit of progressivism. In the nonsense of inclusion. Do you want Inclusion? Well, include yourself, join in. Otherwise, stay outside. I repeat to you...



I will not apologize

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" Autista ,Autismo,Adulto"

Oda a la Hermana Ausente

"Imbesil"