"Remember Me"


                                                        "Remember me"

Remember me. When I’m no longer in your life. Remember me, when you think you’re alone. I will never leave you, even if I’m not physically there. As long as you remember me, I’ll be there with you. In your heart. In your actions. You will be me, but you will also be the memories of those who are no longer here, and who also need to be remembered.

We all live through the memories of our ancestors. Every look, gesture, word, and intonation has already been said. There is nothing new under the sun. Nothing between heaven and earth is new, everything was done or thought by someone before.

The history of our days on this Earth is the history of our family, our grandparents, great-grandparents, great-great-grandparents. Countless generations before us. To that sea of spirits and memories, we will join when our body dies. But we will be there, in the conscious memory of a sad heart, or in the indomitable genes of a newborn, who will believe that they will do “Everything New” again.

To be reborn is to be, in the memory and the heart of our loved ones. Do not forget us. We do not want to forget you. We confuse pain with stagnation in life, the desire to keep living, and the need to forget in order not to suffer, “We have to keep living, we have to move forward”.

Please do not forget. Or their lives will have been in vain. The memory of each of our ancestors hangs by a thread of “Emotional Memory”. Without this memory, they will disappear permanently, not only from our minds but also from our hearts. And their life will have been in vain. Their dreams, their illusions, their loves, their passions, and their pains. Everything will disappear and will be in vain.

Remember me, even if I have to say goodbye. Remember me even if I make you cry. Remember me, because I will continue living with you. Remember me with love. With the same love that you will love those who come after. And life will continue, you will be happy sometimes, you will be sad others. You will suffer, they will betray you, you will cry, you will lose faith and you will recover it.

But … Remember me, because you will always be in my heart, until I leave, with our Ancestors.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" Autista ,Autismo,Adulto"

Oda a la Hermana Ausente

"Imbesil"