"Welcome"



" Loveless "


    Love Died. They killed him with the blow of Life. He didn't have much time to agonize. He left in long months of sighs. He left without saying I'm leaving you or at least saying goodbye. He left, never to return?


Love, I know you can take my illusion, Love, I know you can too.....take my soul... But Oh love... Where are you going? Where will you be? Who will you share your existence with? To whom will you give your nectars and your aromas? With whom will you sweat your new tears and desires? What will happen to yesterday? When you are no longer in the memories of my body, when another body conquers your mornings, and the flavors are no longer the same?


Oh, Love. You have killed yourself based on lies and illusions, you believed in the lies of discouragement, you believed that other arms would give you more warmth. You believed what you wanted to believe. Nobody cheated on you, you knew what you had and what you were losing. You knew that love for love does not give love. That is a fallacy.


Love without sacrifice is weak, like a muscle that is not used, it will atrophy. Love without work, without pain, without obstacles, is a Pseudo Love. That's why Love died at the first scare. I don't even need a thrust from the most miniature dagger. It dies of being looked at, it cannot stand the scrutiny of life's caresses, the flaps of vicissitudes, the strife, the real and spiritual unemployment of illusions. Oh Love, how weak you are, how little you were


Love, I hope you come again. I don't crave you. But the doors will be open. I don't want to do without you in my life. I will leave you a space in my heart. And when you come, I will consciously tell you...


                                                               " Welcome"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" Autista ,Autismo,Adulto"

Oda a la Hermana Ausente

"Imbesil"