Illusion

                                                            Wild Flower


“Hello.” We said to each other every day. You waited for me with joy. With your petals open. Giving me the best of you.


“You are beautiful,” I thought. And I didn’t say it. Just by looking at you, you made me smile. You were innocent. Pure. Perfect. I failed to tell you, that you made me happy.


Your colors rose, every time I arrived. You showed your charms with a childish air. You were not in this life, in a safe place, but even so, you showed that you belonged there.


I opened my heart and you were there. You never missed our dates, always available, always affordable. You knew I needed you. You gave yourself completely, in your full beauty. Without vain pride, without asking for anything in return. You knew there was no tomorrow. That is another opportunity to be loved you would not have. I didn’t see it, and I lost you.


Today I arrived at our date and you were not there. Your space was empty and sad without you. Your little world changed. They tore you out of my life. But the worst thing is that they tore you out of yours. They killed your love and my illusion. They changed our lives. To you, forever.


I’m very sorry little one. It hurts me to know that I won’t see you again. You will no longer be in “Our Lives”. But you will always be “Illusion” in the life of the next one who sees you, in this life, or in the next one.


                                                   "Farewell Little Wild Flower"            


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" Autista ,Autismo,Adulto"

Oda a la Hermana Ausente

"Imbesil"