The Earth is Flat

                                                               The Earth is Flat



Hello, my name is Tata. I am a convinced Flat Earther. Yes, I admit it. I'm coming out of the closet. I am no longer going to hide behind an empathetic attitude to those who believe that the Earth is round. No, that's enough. I do not accept false evidence. I firmly believe it. I have absolute faith that it is so. I am a proud advocate of the flatness of this World.


Don't try to convince me. I'm not going to admit it. No matter all the photos you show me, those photos are fake. Nobody can prove it, against the Faith that I have, that the Earth is round. Hah... what a big nonsense


If it were round, I would fall, the sea would spill, and the clouds would not stay on me without wind. Everything is a lie. Conspiracy. I don't believe a word you are telling me.


The Earth is flat and the Sun moves from one end of its plain to the other. Don't keep insisting. It doesn't matter that even the Bible says so. No, it does not matter. I will defend with my life and until death the irrefutable truth of its flatness. I have peace with this.


Nasa? Satellite photos? Astronauts from space? Hahahahahaha. Everything is a lie. A lie to make us believe that the Earth is round and that everything that turns shows you different faces. Not just one. If I were the Earth and it was round, then I  could show different looks and faces all the time and I don't. I don't believe it. The face I see is what it is. Beautiful, flat as the bottom of a plate. Like the floor of my house. Like my thought. I don't see the roundness anywhere.


I insist, if I walked straight for a long time I would fall on the edge, but to show my theory, I don't walk, because if I fall then I won't be able to tell my story. How I wanted it to be told. Not how you all view my life. On the contrary, how I want to see it, feel it, and remember it.


If you wished me well, you wouldn't insist on making me believe that I'm wrong. I know I'm not. I have mercy on you. I'm not going to get you out of your mistake. Just don't insist, you won't convince me.

                                                                         

                                                                      Definitely :


I am and am very proud to only see and believe in one face of the Earth. I am not going to change my mentality, just as the earth itself does not rotate, because if it did rotate it would be round in some way, and that cannot be. Because? Because I want to live and feel happy with my idea, and my Faith. And so I will die. I will be happy in my steps, because I know, that I will never have to admit that I was wrong and that in fact, it was round. Accept my diversity as I accept yours. I am and will be what I believe. There is no science, person, or reasonable proof that can convince me otherwise. Thank you for admitting me to this Flat Earthers Anonymous program.


                                                                I am a flat earther



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" Autista ,Autismo,Adulto"

Oda a la Hermana Ausente

"Imbesil"